|Front Page News & Announcements Campus Facts Staff Directory Map to Our Campus Visit Main Web Site Administration CAC Members PTA Officers School Report Card & AEIS Information Photo Gallery Testing Calendar Campus Calendar Lunch Menu Internet Links Bond Projects||
Bedichek Middle School
Dress Code Revised for 2012-2013 School Year
July 31, 2012 - Standardized dress is now in its fourth year and the CAC and Leadership team approved several changes for next school year.
Below are the details of the campus Standardized Dress Code. See the flyer or get the order form for monogrammed shirts by clicking on the link above to "Visit our Main Website".
Grade-Level Solid Color Polo-style shirt with collar and no logos or insignias (Bedichek insignia OK)
8th Grade – Black
7th Grade – White
6th Grade – Green
• Solid black or khaki slacks or knee length solid black or khaki shorts (no Cargo Pants)
• Knee-length Solid black or khaki skirts or capri-style pants (girls)
• Solid black or solid white tennis shoes (including laces); however the CAC and Leadership team approved school school colors (green, black or white) as accents (see flyer)
• Solid Black or solid white belt – plain, no ornaments or other colors
• Solid Black or White pullover sweatshirt with no hoods or insignias
• White or black undershirt may be worn under Polo-style shirt
• Backpacks must be all black, all white, or all green. This year parents may also order shirts with the Bedichek Bobcat mascot embroidered on the front. See the attached flyer for order information. Orders must be placed by July 29!
Many stores in south Austin carry appropriate school clothing, including the following merchants:
Academy Wm. Cannon & IH 35 South #486-6000
Target Greatlands 5300 South Mopac #892-5535
Target Southpark Meadows # 687-0634
Target 2306 W. Ben White # 445-2266
Walmart 710 E. Ben White #443-6601
Walmart 5017 Hwy 290 West #892-6086
School Clothing Information is also available On-Line from these stories.
Upcoming Events5/28 - Mandatory Staff Meeting in Cafeteria 5/28 - Einstein Jr. Family Dinner and Orientation 5/29 - Mandatory Leadership Meeting in Library - Master Schedule 5/29 - Choir Pop Concert - Cafeteria 5/30 - Cancelled Hoops 101 - reserving gym Other Events