Net-Talk will be open from 7:00 am on Thursday, April 7, 2011 and end at 5:00 pm on Friday, April 8, 2011.
Click here to go to the NetTalk
- Please make an effort to login a few times each day to submit questions, share your ideas, discuss the ideas presented, and to vote on ideas.
- Senior Cabinet will respond to questions related to their area of responsibility so when possible try to post the question, comment or idea under the appropriate category to help direct the information to the appropriate person.
- The system does NOT allow you to change your vote if you change your mind.
- All ideas are identified by user's name, so please remember everyone registered will see your comments; and while a slight probability, comments may have to be shared with the media if requested through a valid Texas Public Information Act Request.
- DO NOT use specific names if you are discussing students or other minors to avoid inadvertent violation of student privacy rights law (FERPA). Also, avoid use of specific names if such use might disclose personal information of an embarrassing or intimate nature.
If you are unable to login or have trouble figuring out how to use the system, please contact AISD Net-Talk Support at:
Net-Talk Phone: 414-8914
For general questions about the Staff Net-Talk, please contact Pat Dabbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-3991.
In this community, you can submit ideas, vote on existing ideas, or add comments.
- To submit an idea, please click the orange "New Idea" button. You will then be asked to add a title and choose a category for the new idea.
- To vote on an idea, simply click the up or down thumb to the left of the idea title/description.
- To add a comment, click in the box below the idea and enter your comments.
- You can also view ideas sorted by categories from the left navigation area.
- To return to the home page or to view a list of all the category topics along with a brief summary click the All Ideas link located in the left navigation area underneath the categories.