Back to main page
- No item shall be acted upon by the Board unless the item is posted in the public
notice for the meeting.
- When an item for action on the agenda is reached, the following procedure will
- The Presiding officer shall announce the item for action.
- The Superintendent or appropriate staff member may make a comment, statement,
recommendation or presentation regarding the item.
- The Board may discuss the item and raise questions.
- Action is taken by means of a motion and a second, followed by a hand vote
of Board members present. The Board also has the option of not taking action
on an item.