2004 Bond Program Scope of Work
• Construct new bus loop with parking
• Install additional exterior security lighting
• Repair/refinish canopy soffits
• Repair/replace approximately 25,000 square feet of built-up roofing
• Repair/replace windows in 100 and 300-wing corridors, entrance lobby, selected offices, and restrooms
• Install chairlift at stairs between administration and 100-classroom wing
• Replace floor covering at library
• Renovate refurbish student group restrooms
• Replace exhaust fans in individual student restrooms in 100 and 200-wings
• Install emergency exit and egress lighting
• Replace deteriorated electrical switch gear and panels
• Replace grease trap serving kitchen
• Replace water lines in under-floor crawl space
• Replace sanitary sewer line from gym to city main
• Construct new restroom at library
• Install playslab cover
• Install safety and security enhancements
2008 Bond Program Scope of Work
• Technology upgrades
• Renovate group student restrooms for accessibility compliance, install wheelchair lift at stage and make modifications to accessible route to student pick up area
• Replace heating, ventilation and air conditioning system equipment in library
• Cafeteria and kitchen improvements
|Renovations to toilets, window replacement in 100- and 300-wings, accessibility improvements, electrical and plumbing systems upgrades, partial roof replacement, safety and security improvements and renovations.
||Campus request for change in scope for cafeteria expansion approved by Board in lieu of construction in front loop drive. Paired with Lee Elementary School project.
||Limited glass area, utilizing insulating panels in non-vision glazing areas.
||Change to original scope.
|Repair/replace heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
||Paired with project at St. Elmo Elementary School.
||All new mechanical systems will meet or exceed the latest energy standards.
|Construct air-gap at sinks; install backflow preventers at sinks; replace ceiling materials/system in cafeteria/kitchen; renovate group restroom for accessibility compliance; install wheelchair lift at stage; make modifications to accessible rout to student pick-up area.
||Paired with project at Fulmore Middle School. Administration and nurse restrooms have been added to scope of work to better meet the needs of the campus. Changes in scope are within project budget.
||Project includes energy efficiencies and sustainability strategies.
*Budget for the 2004 and 2008 Bond Programs are reported as both individual project budgets and overall
program budget. While specific projects may be over or under budget, the 2004 and 2008 Bond Programs remain well
within the total program budget.
Click on photo for larger version.
|There are no images for this project.
Find Out What's Happening at your School
There are no events scheduled.