2004 Bond Program Scope of Work
• Improve storm/site drainage at building perimeter
• Repair/replace approximately 35,000 square feet of built-up roofing
• Replace damaged window glazing
• Renovate existing student restrooms
• Increase height of existing walls in open-plan classrooms to reduce noise transmission
• Extend wall partitions to ceiling to enclose library
• Replace damaged ceiling tile in various locations
• Replace deteriorated ventilation system controls and equipment
• Replace ventilation system chillers
• Install ventilation hood in kiln room
• Install ventilation system equipment serving administration area, stage and cafeteria
• Install emergency egress lighting
• Refurbish/replace deteriorated light fixtures in classrooms
• Replace selected library casework/cabinetry/furnishings
• Construct story-telling structure in library
• Install playslab cover
• Install safety and security enhancements
2008 Bond Program Scope of Work
• Technology upgrades
• Replace dishwasher
• Install automatic power factor correction and harmonic distortion mitigation system
|Library renovations, classroom wall renovations, site drainage work, partial facility roof replacement, heating and air conditioning work, miscellaneous door, hardware, and new security requirements.
||Paired with Oak Springs Elementary School project.
||Reflective roof coatings and additional roof insulation will be provided for roof replacement work. Applied for Austin Energy rebates for new heating and air conditioning units and roofing replacements.
|Air conditioning improvements in technology room.
||All new mechanical systems will meet and exceed the latest energy standards.
||Grouped with 12 other schools.
|Install automatic power factor correction and harmonic distortion mitigation system.
||Grouped with nine other facilities.
*Budget for the 2004 and 2008 Bond Programs are reported as both individual project budgets and overall
program budget. While specific projects may be over or under budget, the 2004 and 2008 Bond Programs remain well
within the total program budget.
Click on photo for larger version.
|There are no images for this project.
Find Out What's Happening at your School
There are no events scheduled.
| For Contractors