2004 Bond Program Scope of Work
• Construct additional parking spaces along loop drive and fire lane
• Install additional exterior security lighting
• Refinish exterior corridor floors with non-slip surfacing
• Repair/replace deteriorated exterior doors, frames and hardware
• Repair/replace approximately 5,300 square feet of built-up roofing
• Replace folding partitions between classrooms
• Replace sections of ceilings in 400-wing vestibule and library
• Replace deteriorated wood doors in 400-wing vestibule
• Renovate/refurbish student restrooms
• Install additional exit and emergency egress lighting
• Install additional electrical outlets in library
• Replace grease trap serving kitchen
• Replace deteriorated sanitary sewer lines serving classroom wings
• Expand cafeteria, serving line, food service restrooms, dry storage and stage storage
• Install playslab cover
• Install safety and security enhancements
2008 Bond Program Scope of Work
• Technology upgrades
• Replace heating, ventilation and air conditioning system equipment in administration area and install new digital controls
|Repair, renovation and installation projects as described in scope of work above.
||Asbestos in the glazing of the window was found during renovations and created additional work for this project. Paired with Winn Elementary School project.
||Existing on-site detention will be utilized to allow engineered release of storm water into larger area drainage system. Window tinting utilized to lower cooling requirements. Ventilation replacement units will be high efficiency equipment and will be commissioned to ensure proper operation and efficiency. Also, water saving plumbing fixtures will lower water usage.
|Replace heating, ventilation and air conditioning system equipment at administration area and 300-classroom wing and install digital controls.
||300-classroom wing equipment was bid as an add alternate. Grouped with work at Ortega Elementary School and Jordan Elementary School. Essential work was complete for start of school fall 2010. Painting exposed ductwork in classrooms complete.
||Heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment will be high efficiency and meet or exceed latest energy standards (ASHRAE 90.1, 2001).
*Budget for the 2004 and 2008 Bond Programs are reported as both individual project budgets and overall
program budget. While specific projects may be over or under budget, the 2004 and 2008 Bond Programs remain well
within the total program budget.
Click on photo for larger version.
|There are no images for this project.
Find Out What's Happening at your School
There are no events scheduled.
| For Contractors