OCPE Agency Responsibilities
- The Agency owner/manager must set up an interview with the PE Coordinator (414-4903) to appear on AISD's
Approved Agency List.
- The Agency must designate an OCPE Agency Coordinator who will be solely responsible for training all instructors to ensure that all
OCPE Program requirements are being met.
- AISD will host Agency approval interview/information meetings during the months of March and April for the upcoming school year.
The Agency owner/manager and OCPE Agency Coordinator will be interviewed and asked to provide the documentation listed on the
OCPE Agency Agreement Contract before being approved.
NOTE: Some agencies may be placed on a waiting list based on the availability of AISD personnel to supervise this program. Agencies must
provide a clean and safe environment in which students are "well supervised," meaning that the instructor must be present at all times
during the scheduled activity to provide guidance, instruction and to ensure safety.
- The Agency premises at which AISD students receive services must be located within 30 miles of AISD school boundaries.
- Agencies must provide an alternative place and plan for students participating in the OCPE Program when there is inclement weather.
- Competition/Game participation will not count towards Category II required hours.
- The Agency will be dismissed from the OCPE Program if there is evidence that OCPE Program criteria and/or requirements are not being
AISD Physical Education
1111 West Sixth Street
Austin, TX 78703-5399
Middle and High School Course Desciptions